What holds you back from getting that trim and toned waist of your dreams? Nothing! Just follow this waist slimming challenge for 30 days and you’re there.
If you feel insecure with your current curves and avoid wearing the outfits you love, then you should do something about it!
You should regain your confidence and wear any clothes you want – and a slim waist can help you with that.
This 30-Day Waist Slimming Challenge is a simple and compact guide that will help you do the right exercises and pick the right foods to eventually trim your waist in just 30 days.
You will feel healthier and happier in your own skin after you’ll get rid of all that extra fat around your midsection.
Just like any other weight loss challenge, this waist trimming challenge consists of two parts – diet and exercise.
What you eat plays a huge role in helping you get rid of that unattractive fat around your waist!
As part of this waist slimming challenge, you’ll need to eat clean. Here are a few diet tips that will help you achieve this:
- Make sure your menu is full of vegetables, packed with nutrients, and contains moderate amounts of lean meat.
- When it comes to snacks (one or two a day), be smart and choose a fruit, preferably an apple or an orange. They’re both tasty, contain lots of water, and have few calories. Oh, and they’ll keep you full for longer.
- Skip any products that contain flour. So NO bread and any other baked goods.
- Avoid alcohol and carbonated drinks. The only thing you want to drink is water. And get plenty of it! If you still need to add a bit of taste to it, put a few slices of fruits in your water bottle.
- No sweets. This includes anything that contains sugar, from fancy coffees to chocolate and candies. Believe me, you can live without them for 30 days!
As you can see, eating healthy is not that hard. On the other hand, staying consistent and motivated is the hard part of any weight loss diet.
You must find what motivates you, be it an image with the slimmer you in your mind, or trying to fit in your favorite dress or jeans. Whatever motivates you to slim down your waist, hold on it!
The best results come to those who stay consistent!
Waist Slimming Challenge
The second part of the waist slimming challenge is the workout routine.
Now, what’s so special with this routine is that it contains only three exercises that will target your thighs, butt, hips, and core from all angles.
So at the end of the challenge, you’ll get a perfectly shaped and balanced body with full hips, round butt, toned thighs, and flat belly.
You’ve got a day of rest after every four days of working out. Make sure to let your muscles regenerate and grow.
This waist-trimming routine should also include a session of 30 minutes of cardio. This will help ignite the fat in your entire body and shed off the extra pounds easier.
You can go for a 30-minute run or jog in the nearby park, or grab a rope and skip it for 30 minutes. Chose something you enjoy as your cardio routine so it doesn’t feel like a workout, but rather like playtime.
This cardio routine is essential to burn extra calories and trim the excess body fat while the three exercises below will challenge your entire midsection. Together, they will bring fast results.
Make sure to do your 30 minutes of cardio every day, even during the rest days of the waist slimming challenge. So no pause for cardio.
The Workout Plan
Here is the workout plan for all 30 days of the waist slimming challenge:
|One leg |
|DAY 1||10 reps||10 reps||10 reps|
|DAY 2||15 reps||15 reps||15 reps|
|DAY 3||20 reps||20 reps||20 reps|
|DAY 4||25 reps||25 reps||25 reps|
|DAY 6||2 sets x 10 reps||2 sets x 10 reps||2 sets x 10 reps|
|DAY 7||2 sets x 15 reps||2 sets x 15 reps||2 sets x 15 reps|
|DAY 8||2 sets x 20 reps||2 sets x 20 reps||2 sets x 20 reps|
|DAY 9||2 sets x 25 reps||2 sets x 25 reps||2 sets x 25 reps|
|DAY 11||3 sets x 10 reps||3 sets x 10 reps||3 sets x 10 reps|
|DAY 12||3 sets x 15 reps||3 sets x 15 reps||3 sets x 15 reps|
|DAY 13||3 sets x 20 reps||3 sets x 20 reps||3 sets x 20 reps|
|DAY 14||3 sets x 25 reps||3 sets x 25 reps||3 sets x 25 reps|
|DAY 16||4 sets x 10 reps||4 sets x 10 reps||4 sets x 10 reps|
|DAY 17||4 sets x 15 reps||4 sets x 15 reps||4 sets x 15 reps|
|DAY 18||4 sets x 20 reps||4 sets x 20 reps||4 sets x 20 reps|
|DAY 19||4 sets x 25 reps||4 sets x 25 reps||4 sets x 25 reps|
|DAY 21||5 sets x 10 reps||5 sets x 10 reps||5 sets x 10 reps|
|DAY 22||5 sets x 15 reps||5 sets x 15 reps||5 sets x 15 reps|
|DAY 23||5 sets x 20 reps||5 sets x 20 reps||5 sets x 20 reps|
|DAY 24||5 sets x 25 reps||5 sets x 25 reps||5 sets x 25 reps|
|DAY 26||6 sets x 10 reps||6 sets x 10 reps||6 sets x 10 reps|
|DAY 27||6 sets x 15 reps||6 sets x 15 reps||6 sets x 15 reps|
|DAY 28||6 sets x 20 reps||6 sets x 20 reps||6 sets x 20 reps|
|DAY 29||6 sets x 25 reps||6 sets x 25 reps||6 sets x 25 reps|
You don’t need any fitness equipment at all to do this waist slimming challenge, except for a yoga mat maybe. Anyway, there’s no excuse not to do this challenging core and hips workout.
Now let’s see how to properly perform these exercises to prevent injuries and get the most out of your waist trimming workout.
Three Most Powerful Waist Slimming Exercises
Here are all the three core and hip moves you need to perform, along with instructions and video demonstrations:
1. Side-Lying Leg Lifts
This exercise targets all the muscle groups around your hips and glutes. Here’s how to perform it:
- Start lying on the right side, with your legs stacked one on top of the other.
- Hold your head with one arm, and keep your balance with the other one.
- Keeping your legs straight, lift the upper leg (left one) as high as you can, then bring it back down.
- Repeat as many times as needed, then switch sides and start over.
2. Pulse Lunges
This exercise targets your thighs and glutes. Here’s how to perform it:
- From standing, take a long step forward, slightly bending both knees. This is your starting position.
- Lower your body until the thigh of the front leg is parallel to the floor and the knee of the back leg almost touches the floor.
- Get back up to the starting position and repeat as many times as needed.
- Then switch legs and start over.
3. One Leg Reverse Plank Dips
This exercise targets your glutes and abs. Here’s how to do it:
- Get into a reverse plank position. You can keep your legs straight, or bend them at the knees.
- Raise one leg up and try to reach as high as you can.
- Then bring it down and switch legs.
- Do as many reps as needed.
Now, if you want to make this exercise a little bit tougher, you can keep the leg up in the air and try to lift your hips as high as you can. Then lower your hips while keeping your leg up in the air. Do as many reps as needed, then switch legs and repeat.
As you can see, you don’t need any special equipment to slim down your waist – no waist trainer, no belly sauna, no other quick-fix gimmicks. All it takes is dedication and consistency with your diet and workout routine.
Follow this waist slimming challenge for 30 days and if you dig it, extend it for as long as you need. Just make sure to progressively increase the number of reps and/or sets.